Monday, July 31, 2017

Week 45 - Fallen appointments!

Hello All,

This was an alright week. We had a ton of fallen appointments though, in one day we had about 6 fall through. Not much happened this week. But today was a good day. We went bolwing with President and his wife and their son who got back from his mission in Nebraska. It was a zone activity. 

We ate at Peter Piper Pizza, a pizza buffet. It was pretty good. Not bad for 6 bucks. I really like being with the missionaries in my zone. They are a great group of missionaries. 

All is well here in Satelite. Same old same old. Sorry this might have been a boring email, lol. Just imagine my week, haha. Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Rasmussen


1: Selfie with Elder Rubio, my 2nd comp with E. Jimenez who went home for medical reasons and then was able to come back.

2: Bowling with the zone and President, I broke 100, finally! #110





No comments:

Post a Comment